Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Mom and Dad getting ready to move, they are uncovering all sorts of fond memories. My sisters and me, circa 1980.

That scroll you are holding, is it your first wine recipe?

I feel for you, you and your Dad and the three women. Wonder if you every got any bathroom time. I lucked out, four guys and two girls, we would post guards to keep the women at bay, when it came to bathroom time.

Yes, I've been enjoying the cooler weather too Varis. Today is gorgeous outside!

Back in the day...

4QEgjYDR1fWOYMBSOw6BD877AktsbDMyVvEPlmEyT0hEscxnXRiQJiYGGsX_xJZ9NTi672uJkl1G_NJ9gEDkjMraiDKxF_Jdm7LrtpxGbcxV00y1h4CJsyzoKlwUu8iDY-G4Y0T54g

Here we go again... It is that time of the year (Man, the years sure fly by fast when you're in your seventies!)... 24 pounds of Adams' peaches (peaches from Adams County, PA) ready to ripen...

IMAG0844[1].jpg

IMAG0845[1].jpg

IMAG0846[1].jpg

I guess since I live in Adams County I should be on the lookout for those...could have sent up a bunch with my brother who is going with his family to the cabin this weekend. Would have saved you some shipping costs (he'll deliver for a beer).

Just curious, which orchard do you order from?

I guess since I live in Adams County I should be on the lookout for those...could have sent up a bunch with my brother who is going with his family to the cabin this weekend. Would have saved you some shipping costs (he'll deliver for a beer).

Just curious, which orchard do you order from?

Thanks Craig but I've already got a really good connection. I only paid $24.00 for that 24 pounds of peaches.

Thanks Craig but I've already got a really good connection. I only paid $24.00 for that 24 pounds of peaches.

Very nice price. I've gotten a few batches for my gas to go pick them up, but they were on the other side of ripe from what yours are...just offering to help (fishing for a free bottle of your peach wine for Barb).

Very nice price. I've gotten a few batches for my gas to go pick them up, but they were on the other side of ripe from what yours are...just offering to help (fishing for a free bottle of your peach wine for Barb).

Well, knowing how my wife Janet feels about "her" peach wine Barb will have to drink a bottle while visiting us.
smilie.gif

Well, knowing how my wife Janet feels about "her" peach wine Barb will have to drink a bottle while visiting us.
smilie.gif

She would love to do that. She had to stay home and make sure the kids didn't burn down the cabin while I visited you last time. Next time is her turn to visit!

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, I'd probably have to come up and drive her home and pick up her car the next day...

Back