Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you using primer to help with the color change? That's what I always do if I had a strong color I had to paint over.

Hey David, I didn't - because it was a pretty light grey (i.e. designer greige) and I thought it would go over smoothly. Turns out that was the wrong decision!

Winemaking....?

20170629_162302.jpg

Took a weekend to spend with my hunting buddy and our wives doing some fishing in SE Louisiana. Neap tides had us a little stifled, but we managed 25 speckled trout a s a redfish. My bride hadn't ever been saltwater fishing, and caught her first speck today. Sitting outside frying up some specks and sipping some Crown & Sprite Zero, life is good today.

IMG_0878.jpg

Took a weekend to spend with my hunting buddy and our wives doing some fishing in SE Louisiana. Neap tides had us a little stifled, but we managed 25 speckled trout a s a redfish. My bride hadn't ever been saltwater fishing, and caught her first speck today. Sitting outside frying up some specks and sipping some Crown & Sprite Zero, life is good today.

Nothing better than getting the better half involved in something you love!

One thing positive though.....I got over 100 empty bottles, when I tried to peel a label off a bottle and realize how EASY it was to come off (labels has some sort of foil backing if you will, it is shiny) then I took advantage. We don't find these, easy to peel off labels with your hands, without the need of hot water very frequent.

Latest posts

Back