Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going after a mouse or snake?

Mouse wins!

If we had the snake we could let it get the mouse first.

Didn't see any snakes in the normal spots, don't know how active they are. After a few 70* days I bet they are getting more active.

Edit: you do what I do, answer a post before looking at the rest of the thread. I'll give you credit for that one as someone who has chased a few mice around a cabin in his day. Seems like a normal occurrence up in that neck of the woods.

Mice would have been my guess. We recently replaced out old dishwasher and there was a TON of mouse dropping under there. Seems like mice love dishwashers :)

Storm over Tent Rock Canyon between Santa fe and ABQ, NM.

13012712_10205948108974335_794768515946140184_n.jpg

I hope all you folks in the Houston area are safe.
My wife has some relatives down that way and she's waiting to hear from them.

First two are from Arches in Utah.
Second two are from Keystone in Colorado.
My son was in Utah 3 weeks ago and then Keystone 2 weeks ago.
He lives in Winter Park, CO

IMG_7774.jpg

IMG_7744.jpg

IMG_7601.jpg

IMG_7593.jpg

Looks like a wine makin' shack to me!

LOL, No, move from CT to PA last year resulted in our 2 car garage overflowing with stuff. This is in spite of all the stuff that was given away and trashed in prep for the move. With the stuff out of the garage my bay will, besides giving me a place to park my car, will also serve as my woodworking shop. Stuff moved from the basement to the shed will give me room to expand my wine making area if I want or a least make for a neater basement environment.

I just noticed Bill (bkisel) has "Junior Member" under is username, but has over 2,000 posts and nearly 500 'likes'. What's a guy gotta do to graduate around here? ;)

Latest posts

Back