Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish people would stop posting that image of my wife. I'm so embarrassed, I told her a darker red would be more photogenic.

My name is Craig, and I'm an alcoholic. I've been seeing strange things lately. I've been told it is my excessive drinking that causes these hallucinations. For example, tonight I opened a bottle of Diablo Rojo. Cheap kit with some added grape skins and tannins. Had been laying peacefully on it's side at about 58*F, so I gently pulled the cork, poured it into my ancient crate and barrel decanter meant for college lambrusco and impressing the ladies, and when I held up the bottle to look for sediment, I found rubies and diamonds in my bottle. They were so sparkly and shiny.

I am Craig, and I am an alcoholic.

Wine crystals. I get that sometimes.

Benaway,

You and I have DRASTICALLY different ideas of what is pretty.............

images

HER? I'm married for 25 years.

why settle for hamburger, when you have steak at the house

just say'n.

shes behind me, shhhh!!!

As a human being, there is nothing wrong with admiring beauty. For me, true beauty is in my wife's smile.

un huh..she's behind you to aint she? mouse3.gif

you can talk all that phil-o-sofical stuff all you want, hell I agree with you
but we both know, the reason you wear mirror sun glasses is so not to get your butt kicked by the misses. for look'n

oh sure, they say..oh it does not bother me, and i am secure enough....

ok,,yea, just reach over their at night and see if you dont get your hand slapped..LOL..you KNOW what I am talking about

the silent treatment, nothings wrong, everything is AOK..

i have a head ache, cause you looked at the HO!!

i run my damn household,

i run the vacuum cleaner, the dishwasher, and anything i am told to run.

everything except the clothes washer. I have been deemed to stupid to use that.

when we were newly weds. I threw her favorite cashmere sweater n with 2 pair of new levies.

LOL..turned that sucker blue. i was banished from the laundry for life

branded a hopeless dummy.

was I dumb? i bought her a new sweater, but have not had to touch laundry in 25 years.:h

You know, it's not often that we are privileged enough to see character and team play prevail over unappreciated God given talent, but I, for one, couldn't be any more pleased with the outcome.

Cam gave no credit to his opponents, but admitted that "we" turned the ball over, "we" didn't capitalize on opportunities. Those are actually the things HE screwed up. Too bad he can share failure with his team, but not success.

A real leader leads, he performed poorly and acted like a child. Even in defeat, he could've risen and lead, congratulated, appreciated opportunity, learned and planned for next time................he's no leader.

Was watching some video from the Broncos Super Bowl parade yesterday and saw a clip of one of the broncos on top of the parade truck doing the "dab" pose with the Super Bowl trophy in hand!

Priceless! :)

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back