Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That + that I bolded is an "x" in the original. But I'd say that otherwise you got the spirit of it!

But not the intent of it. I maintain that the answer to this and many of the others is unknowable. The picture in the last equation is not the same as the picture in the ones above it. Therefore it's unknowable. To put this in true algebraic terms:

H + H + H = 60 (so H = 20)
H + E + E = 26 (so E = 3)
E + B + B = 15 (so B = 6)
E is a picture with what appears to be 3 eggs

Final one:
H + Z X B = ??? one equation, two unknowns. You can make it whatever you wish to make it.

Z is different than E.

But not the intent of it. I maintain that the answer to this and many of the others is unknowable. The picture in the last equation is not the same as the picture in the ones above it. Therefore it's unknowable. To put this in true algebraic terms:

Final one:
H + Z X B = ??? one equation, two unknowns. You can make it whatever you wish to make it.

Z is different than E.

Ahh, that eluded me. I ASSumed the eggy icons were all the same... :( (I.e., I fell for the trick!)

Final one:

Z is different than E.

I got the intent of it. This is vaguely familiar to me from FB long ago, and you are quite correct, the answer is unknowable. IIRC, the FB post I saw so long ago had like 50+ replies, all different answers.

Last edited:
I was so happy to find a 12-pack of Rolling Rock today, to add to the two 6-packs I had found two days ago, so that a full case is now in the crusty old 1963 Coke cooler out in the farm shop.

IMG_20230406_150855160.jpg

The Walmart near me that had always had it for $9.99/12-pack quit stocking it, and NO AMOUNT of begging or pleading by me will get them to permanently reinstate it. There was a brief month or so when they had it. I tell them, "If you stock six 12-packs, I will buy all six." Stonewalled. So now I am paying a lot more for it but managing to piece together some now and then. I do indeed buy all I find.

I even wrote to A-B InBev via RR's customer service, asking why they don't want to sell their beer, and would they please sell the brand to someone who does, if that is the case. I have called the local distributor, which blames the local Walmart ... which blames the distributor. Arrrgh!

IMG_20230406_150912199_MP.jpg

I bought the crusty old Coke cooler, unplugged, for $25 at an auction in 1990. For a few years, soda pop was sold out of it in my store. Then it came to the farm shop, where despite my neglect, it creates the coldest beer around. It was made in 1963 in the United States of America, with U.S.-made parts, by U.S. workers. Nuff aid.

If 3 chickens are worth 60, 60/3=20 so 1 chicken =20
If 1 chicken and 6 eggs =26, 26-20(the chicken)=6. If the 6 eggs are worth 6 then each egg=1
If 3 eggs+12 bananas = 15, and each egg is 1, then the 12 bananas are also worth 1 each.
If 1 chicken (20) + 4 eggs (4) + 4 bananas (4) then 20+4+4=28, right?

I was so happy to find a 12-pack of Rolling Rock today, to add to the two 6-packs I had found two days ago, so that a full case is now in the crusty old 1963 Coke cooler out in the farm shop.

View attachment 100121

The Walmart near me that had always had it for $9.99/12-pack quit stocking it, and NO AMOUNT of begging or pleading by me will get them to permanently reinstate it. There was a brief month or so when they had it. I tell them, "If you stock six 12-packs, I will buy all six." Stonewalled. So now I am paying a lot more for it but managing to piece together some now and then. I do indeed buy all I find.

I even wrote to A-B InBev via RR's customer service, asking why they don't want to sell their beer, and would they please sell the brand to someone who does, if that is the case. I have called the local distributor, which blames the local Walmart ... which blames the distributor. Arrrgh!

View attachment 100122

I bought the crusty old Coke cooler, unplugged, for $25 at an auction in 1990. For a few years, soda pop was sold out of it in my store. Then it came to the farm shop, where despite my neglect, it creates the coldest beer around. It was made in 1963 in the United States of America, with U.S.-made parts, by U.S. workers. Nuff aid.
Jim, you know the answer to solve all of this, keep making your own RR!

Love the old cooler, lol!

UPDATE to the WM Rolling Rock saga....

If one is very persistent and looks very closely, it is actually possible to do a chat with an allegedly human WM customer rep. Which I did yesterday. Naming the store number of the offender. The rep said a message had been sent to the store manager saying restock the Rolling Rock immediately. Still not available, but the distributor restocks on Thursdays, so likely too late for this go-around.

I told her if you stock six 12-packs, I will buy all six. If you stock one, I will buy it. Etc. Why won't you take my money? Stay tuned! 🤣

Latest posts

Back