Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
339125120_961903591890816_5874622810737985646_n.jpg

Last Friday, it was an EF-2 that was 7 miles north of us. Last night, it was at LEAST an EF-3, probably bigger, that was 5 miles south of us. One dead and five wounded. Most of the wounded are serious or critical. I drove this area after daylight this morning. It looks like a bomb went off. There are other places where it just obliterated houses. In one, a woman died. We were on the edge of the supercell, but all we got was a strong breeze (not really severe), heavy rain and hail for about 10 minutes.

View attachment 99986

Last Friday, it was an EF-2 that was 7 miles north of us. Last night, it was at LEAST an EF-3, probably bigger, that was 5 miles south of us. One dead and five wounded. Most of the wounded are serious or critical. I drove this area after daylight this morning. It looks like a bomb went off. There are other places where it just obliterated houses. In one, a woman died. We were on the edge of the supercell, but all we got was a strong breeze (not really severe), heavy rain and hail for about 10 minutes.

UPDATE:

https://www.waff.com/2023/04/01/one-dead-three-critically-injured-madison-county-storms/

I'm trying to convince Mrs. WM81 to redecorate our living room in this style.
I have plans drawn up for one of those! It would be dug into the hill next to the vineyard. The plans are in the “top secret- eyes only” file box because my wife would have me committed if she knew😂. Every now and then I take them out and make some small changes… a girl can dream!

Back