Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We in Canada are used to that. So many Americans think we live in igloos. I remember when I was a kid I talked to people up here on holiday from the US and they were shocked we had regular homes and hot weather. One family I met had to go out and buy all new clothes cause they only brought winter stuff and it was 100 deg here. Really makes us wonder about your education system also. I think its slightly better now than when I was a kid but I found traveling around and talking to Americans they are still surprised we have hot weather here. And have no idea where most of our large cities are.

Wait, you mean you DON'T live in igloos? :)

But seriously, what I find alarming about those memories is that those people were from the subset of US Americans who had sufficient worldliness to travel all the way to the country next door! :slp

Wait, you mean you DON'T live in igloos? :)

But seriously, what I find alarming about those memories is that those people were from the subset of US Americans who had sufficient worldliness to travel all the way to the country next door! :slp
Well I cant speak for everyone but I moved into a real house a couple of years ago. Lol

Some folks graduate high school, some merely escape .... or are evicted
I should make a disclaimer that I am pretty old so when I was a kid there was no such thing as a computer so people only knew what they learned in school. So now adays most know we dont live in igloos but still most dont know where any of our major cities are located. I live in Calgary and many people asked me when I traveled if that is by Toronto. Which is like asking if Portland is by New York. Just saying. Lol

I should make a disclaimer that I am pretty old so when I was a kid there was no such thing as a computer so people only knew what they learned in school. So now adays most know we dont live in igloos but still most dont know where any of our major cities are located. I live in Calgary and many people asked me when I traveled if that is by Toronto. Which is like asking if Portland is by New York. Just saying. Lol
Another member from cowtown.....howdy neighbor. We just started our wine making adventure in the fall of 2020, this site has been so helpful AND entertaining.

So, not that I'm losing my grip on our Jeep, but, I asked Lori if she wanted to go for a ride and she said "I think it's full!"
View attachment 88259
;)
Okay. Tripod and 4 images within a minute, then some photoshop editing? There should be a shadow on the second body image from the right from the first image from the right, from the sun angle....

I love it!

Latest posts

Back