Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Balloons, aviation, wine. Interesting combination!

To add to that, me and my wife just visited the Alsace region in France to help a friend who is a winemaker there and runs a family estate. So we flew there and back and had a great time harvesting grapes and helping in the cellar.

Well you have a year to plan your trip and I know how bad you want to prove your Tesla can do a 2000 mile road trip out West.........

Would be a nice LONG road trip if I happen to think about driving, but def sounds very interesting for sure.

Nice plane! Cirrus SR22T?

To add to that, me and my wife just visited the Alsace region in France to help a friend who is a winemaker there and runs a family estate. So we flew there and back and had a great time harvesting grapes and helping in the cellar.

Very nice!

Somewhat off-topic, but this reminds me of the trivia question (more for Americans than you): Do France and the Netherlands share a land border?

I just gotta say, I have a really hard time calling a Tesla a Premium car, given the horrendous number of build problems reported. Of course, if you base that on price alone, maybe.

I agree they had many issues early on with the builds but the build quality now has been spot on based on feedback from folks in the CT group, they've come a long way for sure.
I have a Model 3 bought in July 2018, just a year after it came out for production and it had a couple minor panel gap issues that they addressed quick at the service center without repainting but just realigning. Other than that, all good.

Taken in the Madison, Alabama, area. The AL Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries Division has determined that this is a house cat. That doesn't surprise me, as I have seen many photos and videos – including a video shot by a friend in his back yard – called either bobcats or house cats by Wildlife officials.

245388102_5014891735193975_7823353340116278925_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back