Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charcoal at a great price at Costco, last bags…!!

View attachment 79398

You didn't include it in your pic, but I saw it on the sign: Cowboy. DO NOT BUY - it is junk. The Kingsford Professional is a really good briquette though. I switched to it from the original Kingsford last year and have been really pleased.

You didn't include it in your pic, but I saw it on the sign: Cowboy. DO NOT BUY - it is junk. The Kingsford Professional is a really good briquette though. I switched to it from the original Kingsford last year and have been really pleased.

Oh I didn’t see the cowboy word on the sign, I thought it is the same charcoal we always buy at Costco??

I was told this pic is from this Q3 results.

This may sound harsh. I am too lazy to check ALL of your figures. However, GM was down 12% in 2021Q3. Subaru (FUJHY) was down 6% in 2021Q3. TSLA was up 24% in 2021Q3. Please either check your work or don't post fanboi stuff.

(Caveat: I did not check anything about dividends.)

I am assuming perhaps wrongfully so that these are YTD figures. If so the TSLA numbers look correct (no surprise) but the others are not correct (again no surprise on many memes like these).

Note that Schwab actually rates both Ford and GM higher than Tesla........

Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 7.25.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 7.26.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 7.27.09 AM.png

This may sound harsh. I am too lazy to check ALL of your figures. However, GM was down 12% in 2021Q3. Subaru (FUJHY) was down 6% in 2021Q3. TSLA was up 24% in 2021Q3. Please either check your work or don't post fanboi stuff.

(Caveat: I did not check anything about dividends.)

I took the picture from another forum, no pun intended as I didn't check the number either (my bad for sure).
This is a "Post a photo, any photo" thread, so who cares anyway.

I am assuming perhaps wrongfully so that these are YTD figures. If so the TSLA numbers look correct (no surprise) but the others are not correct (again no surprise on many memes like these).

Note that Schwab actually rates both Ford and GM higher than Tesla........

View attachment 79414

View attachment 79415

View attachment 79416

And you really believe that rating of "F" for the car company that is selling cars in records better than any other car company out there is a true statement. With that score compared to the other two, now one really needs to go, hmmmmmm..

This is like that recent meeting in the white house where they invited the EV manufacturers.......EXCEPT for Tesla, then you go again, hmmmmmm.....lots of bias going on.

And you really believe that rating of "F" for the car company that is selling cars in records better than any other car company out there is a true statement. With that score compared to the other two, now one really needs to go, hmmmmmm..

This is like that recent meeting in the white house where they invited the EV manufacturers.......EXCEPT for Tesla, then you go again, hmmmmmm.....lots of bias going on.
Tesla selling better than any other car company??? Really!! Tesla deliveries for third quarter were 241,300. GM was 446,997. Toyota North America was 753,000 up 112% and worldwide Toyota delivered 2,353,000 and that was up 106%. Tesla las a very long way to go before it even gets in the same league as the big boys.

Tesla selling better than any other car company??? Really!! Tesla deliveries for third quarter were 241,300. GM was 446,997. Toyota North America was 753,000 up 112% and worldwide Toyota delivered 2,353,000 and that was up 106%. Tesla las a very long way to go before it even gets in the same league as the big boys.

I should've been more specific when I said "car company", since Tesla does not make trucks or pickups yet, I am referring to cars, sedans and such.

Latest posts

Back