Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We took off out of OAK and then circled around to get attitude immediately. I think that's the Bay Bridge as its right next to all the tall buildings in downtown SF. That was a long travel day.

Cool shot. Golden gat at 11 o'clock (more or less)?

We took off out of OAK and then circled around to get attitude immediately. I think that's the Bay Bridge as its right next to all the tall buildings in downtown SF. That was a long travel day.

I believe that is the Bay Bridge at about 8:00. I think Jim was pointing out that you can just see the spires of the Golden Gate poking through the fog at about 11:00 in your pic. Nice shot!

Ah ha. Good eye you guys. I had to blow it up just now and saw it for the first time.

I believe that is the Bay Bridge at about 8:00. I think Jim was pointing out that you can just see the spires of the Golden Gate poking through the fog at about 11:00 in your pic. Nice shot!

Nice pictures
NC is like some others…..
A BEAUTIFUL STATE
Have a safe trip

NC is indeed a beautiful state, hands down.

I wish I had time to meetup with a couple winemakers who live in NC, @winemaker81 comes to mind, and a Tesla YouTuber I follow for a long time, maybe next time because I flew into Charlotte but drove down to Rock Hill, SC for a business trip.

Latest posts

Back