Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. Honestly, the "before" looked pretty good, too!

But the part you all don't know is that the before was done by my ex wife and I. The new was my second (and she tells me last) wife idea. Sort of her peeing in every corner of every room.

Does Tesla have a V8 engine?
https://www.thedrive.com/news/40566/watch-the-worlds-first-v8-tesla-swap-start-up-for-the-first-time
Sacrilege never sounded better… Dropping a V8 gas-burning engine into a Tesla Model S is one of the most non-controversial LS swaps we might ever cover. Well, it will be controversial among the electric car fanboys, but for most gearheads this is a pretty sweet hybridization of two American auto brands.
To begin with, about half the lifetime carbon-dioxide emissions from an electric car come from the energy used to produce the car, especially in the mining and processing of raw materials needed for the battery. This compares unfavorably with the manufacture of a gasoline-powered car which accounts for 17% of the car’s lifetime carbon-dioxide emissions. When a new EV appears in the show-room, it has already caused 30,000 pounds of carbon-dioxide emission. The equivalent amount for manufacturing a conventional car is 14,000 pounds.
Once on the road, the carbon dioxide emissions of EVs depends on the power-generation fuel used to recharge its battery. If it comes mostly from coal-fired power plants, it will lead to about 15 ounces of carbon-dioxide for every mile it is driven—three ounces more than a similar gasoline-powered car. Even without reference to the source of electricity used for battery charging, if an EV is driven 50,000 miles over its lifetime, the huge initial emissions from its manufacture means the EV will actually have put more carbon-dioxide in the atmosphere than a similar-size gasoline-powered car driven the same number of miles.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tilakd...s-of-clean-electric-vehicles/?sh=1fb048fc650b

Lori and I took a quick, 30 hour get-away Wed and Thursday. The plan was to shoot the Perseids Meteor shower along with the Milkyway in the really dark skies around Winslow AZ. The monsoons had other ideas. Clouds, lightning and winds had me scrambling to find different subjects. This abandoned gas station off Route 66 and the Two Guns offramp at I-40 was lit by passing trucks at around midnight.
TwoGunsStation.jpg

Also shot this old structure behind the opening of the Apache Death Cave about 1/4 mile from this station. Difficult conditions for someone with limited skills but a great experience builder. What looks like the moon is really an over exposed Jupiter.

ApacheDeathCaveNight.jpg

Latest posts

Back