Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

raspberry

Reaction score
jus
And the scratched up forearms, and the rain that was always threatening... and the HEAT. And not being able to find help. Oh Lord yeah, gimme more of THAT! 😄 The end for me was when I came down from the hay loft and a teenage helper was standing in the middle of my WOODEN barn smoking. With hay all around him and underfoot. o_O No more.
just helped a friend yesterday put up about five hundred bales

Khristyjeff

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
jus

just helped a friend yesterday put up about five hundred bales
Now don't get me wrong, 500 bales in a day is very good, but 1000 would have been better :try At any rate, glad one of us is getting some useful exercise! And I'm very confident that at my current age, I could no longer last an entire day wether on the rack or in the barn.

Kraffty

Reaction score
I saw the same thing and by the time I grabbed my camera and tripod the moon had dropped. Going to try again tonight. Very cool, moon and mars I thought though?

Sage

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Around here, you roll each bale over (towards you) in case there's a rattlesnake under it! Slows you down a little. Last time I hauled hay was on my 50th birthday....

Darrell Hawley

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Gilbert U-238 Atomic Energy Lab was a toy lab set that was produced by Alfred Carlton Gilbert. The Atomic Energy Lab was released by the A. C. Gilbert Company in 1950. The kit's intention was to allow children to create and watch nuclear and chemical reactions using radioactive material.

1623850897385.png

Khristyjeff

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
"The kit's intention was to allow children to create and watch nuclear and chemical reactions using radioactive material." Very cool. Reminds me of an old SNL skit where one of the Toymaker's Christmas toys for the kiddos was "Shards 'O Glass." Just a bag with broken glass. I believe Dan Aykroyd played the part of the Toymaker.