Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😂

My wife doesn't do raw fish, she had their sweet-n-sour chicken. This is not a typical American take-out Chinese restaurant (the prices reflect this!😉). They make pretty much everything in the kitchen, very few commercial products. She said her dish was literally the best one she's ever had.

Yeah, I'm out on sushi, too. Hepatitis A? No thanks. Anisakid nematodes? Nope. Lung flukes and tapeworms? Ew. And salmonella? I'll pass.

This guy is a comedian called Dude Dad and made a funny video called The Husbands of Target, along with comedians Charlie Berens, Penn Holderness, and another guy. They also did husbands of IKEA. <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This guy is a comedian called Dude Dad and made a funny video called The Husbands of Target, along with comedians Charlie Berens, Penn Holderness, and another guy. They also did husbands of IKEA. <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Truly awesome.

We have a lot of turkey here on our acreage. I was working on something a couple of days ago and made a clinking sound with the wrench I was using and was rewarded with a 'gobble' from about 30 feet behind me. Sure enough, when I peeked around, he was in the tree line observing me. It is spring and they are a little more vocal. If you have an owl call, they will respond readily to that, especially in the morning.

Pelicans make a commotion, push all the fish to the shore and then they line up to keep them there. The ones in front get all the eating,
but the last 2 or 3 will fly in front and take their place so everyone gets a meal. About 75 of them and may need to chase them away next time.
Don't need them to eat all the walleye minnows.

1622030655854.png

Back