Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those look cool @crushday, #3 is especially sharp and detailed from, I'm assuming, a decent distance away.
Yes, a fair distance but not too far. I shot those with my 600mm. At times, not with any of these, I have had to use my extender.

Here's a deal for ya... Next fall, grab a flight from Flagstaff and touch down in Billings, Montana. I'll pick you up at the airport and we'll drive to the area I took these photos. You can use any of my lenses you want. We shoot the same body. That would be a fun couple of days. Elk in the rut is an absolute riot. From Billings we could find our way to Yellowstone Park for a day or two. Bring your wife...

Yellowstone is on my list of places to see. We flew to Billings a few years ago, had to switch planes in Seattle from a 737 sized jet to a little twin prop (maybe 40ish passengers) to finish the trip to Billings. Will absolutely consider a meet up out that way next year! Thanks to putting that bug in my ear.
Another from yesterday near the river, the sandstone cliffs look sort of similar to the bluffs around Billings, just missing the flat tops.
Mike
RiverMountainViewSm.jpg

Latest posts

Back