Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s my wine making room. It’s in my woodworking shop so I’m always battling dust. The exterior walls are double stud and the inside walls are just single stud and the ceiling is r60. The slab is insulated on the perimeter so the bulk of the slab stays cool all year. I do have a small a/c unit just in case to keep the temp in the mid sixties.
Thanks! You just gave me an idea. I have thought I couldn’t have a sink without a drain. Your idea of draining into 5 gallon buckets is out of the box.

My old lab sounded the alarm. I happened to have a 20 ga shot gun near by. It currently in the freezer. 4 buttons, medium size rattlesnake.

I have a friend who, as a cute, naive, twentysomething female, reports that she remembers being startled by a large snake (I am guessing hognose) in her laundry room in rural Wisconsin. She says she has absolutely no recollection of what happened next. The next thing she recalls is "coming to" and finding a snake cut into about 10 pieces on the floor of the laundry room and a bloody hoe in her hand. 😲

Latest posts

Back