Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great pic.

I watched a movie last night set in NM called "Off the Menu." The premise was cute, the NM scenery was great, but the movie was absolute dreck. A bad plot, but at least it was poorly acted! Oh, well, I enjoyed the pulchritudinous countenance and physiology of the romantic lead. :HB

Great pic.

I watched a movie last night set in NM called "Off the Menu." The premise was cute, the NM scenery was great, but the movie was absolute dreck. A bad plot, but at least it was poorly acted! Oh, well, I enjoyed the pulchritudinous countenance and physiology of the romantic lead. :HB

And the verbosity of the reviews? LOL!

Great pic.

That brings a good question, is there a forum thread for "What movie are you watching?" LOL :i

@sour_grapes I will have to check that one out. That plot line has been used and abused so many times....... Perhaps the scenery and food images are enough to propel the audience through to the (all too predictable) ending.

Vince Gilligan the EP of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul has really had some (NM) eye candy over the years. If you like scripted drama (that pulls you in slowly but surely) I highly recommend either of those those to binge watch.

We have several species here in northern NM including the neighborhood "bully" of Hummers aka the Rufous. They will not share the feeder with any other Hummer and will run them off constantly.

Milky Way from our driveway at 3:00 this morning. I got a couple of decent shots then knocked the camera just slightly out of focus and the next 15 or 20 shots sucked. Have a new shorter lens arriving today or tomorrow and may get up early and try again. Eos Rebel XT 18mm, f3.5, 1600 ISO at 30 secs for the Camera guys in the group.
MilkyWaySmall.jpg

Mike

Latest posts

Back