Post a photo, any photo

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

jswordy

Wonderful WINO
Reaction score
Jim, looks solid. Is that a '48" or what? What do you plan to do with it? Don't let it sit too long.
It's a 1951 GMC five-window. It has been sitting in a barn for 50 years. My FIL let it sit in his and now it sits in mine. I have too many car projects, some sitting outside. I have a car in my shop building I've been working on for 13 years. No time. Maybe at retirement.

Kraffty

Reaction score
We had some close friends visiting near us and they planned to stop in and spend a night, three days later they're on their way home full of great food and sore from laughing. I came across this cool old sign painted on a building while we were out "antiquing" yesterday.
Mike
CottonwoodFeedSign.jpg

ibglowin

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's a good sale even for Costco. Over the past year or so the Prime Brisket at Costco has gone up from $2.99/lb to almost $3.99lb. The demand for Brisket is at an all time high due to all the Pellet Stoves being sold these days. You should pick up a small 12-13lb one for sure. These need trimming so your going to end up with 10-11lbs of meat on the grill when done. You can freeze what you don't eat and serve it at a later date.

geek

Still lost.....
Reaction score
That's a good sale even for Costco. Over the past year or so the Prime Brisket at Costco has gone up from $2.99/lb to almost $3.99lb. The demand for Brisket is at an all time high due to all the Pellet Stoves being sold these days. You should pick up a small 12-13lb one for sure. These need trimming so your going to end up with 10-11lbs of meat on the grill when done. You can freeze what you don't eat and serve it at a later date.
Sale ends Tuesday and the smallest package was over 15lbs.

I will stop by Tuesday but will freeze the whole package for a later cook when the temps are warmer for a long cook.

Hopefully freezing and then thawing it should be fine.

Latest posts

Group Builder