Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
75196440_10157169617183271_1962243396445667328_o.jpg
Wow. . . I see a whale in the large rock . . . and I haven't start to drink.

Sad Golden's barred from the Kitchen yesterday during the T-Day meal prep........

View attachment 57686
Mine wasn't banned from the kitchen, but the grandkids did a great job of keeping her busy in another room. She was so tired, she slept from 9 until 5 this morning. Not bad for 9 weeks old.

Following the successful R&D test period for the Coon-O-Matic V1, I present you the improved Coon-O-Matic V2. The V1 saved us the cost of the materials in bird seed over its test period but the wooden components used for testing purposes did not prove durable. Now in early testing, the improved V2 features three ShockWave wire rows in a field expanded to 24 inches from the earlier model's 16, supported by durable CoonBeater PVC tubing. The hypothesis is that these improvements will add unprecedented durability and varmint control features. Early results are very promising.

It is currently 71 degrees and the house windows are all wide open. Beautiful day for the photo of this newest iteration.

IMG_1405.jpg

Following the successful R&D test period for the Coon-O-Matic V1, I present you the improved Coon-O-Matic V2. The V1 saved us the cost of the materials in bird seed over its test period but the wooden components used for testing purposes did not prove durable. Now in early testing, the improved V2 features three ShockWave wire rows in a field expanded to 24 inches from the earlier model's 16, supported by durable CoonBeater PVC tubing. The hypothesis is that these improvements will add unprecedented durability and varmint control features. Early results are very promising.

It is currently 71 degrees and the house windows are all wide open. Beautiful day for the photo of this newest iteration.

View attachment 57690
Video of it in action please.

Latest posts

Back