Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the wife and I got to go pick a Golden doodle puppy this afternoon. Here's a few pictures of the little girl we picked. She will be coming to live with us next weekend. The first picture you can see daddy in the background. The last picture is my wife holding the two we were debating between. Trying to decide which one. 6168241.jpegIMG_20191026_151353.jpegMVIMG_20191026_151137.jpegIMG_20191026_150944.jpeg

Last edited:
In some ways two is easier than one. We have two Golden's 6 mo's difference in age. They are inseparable now. If I have to take one to the Vet the other sits at the door and whimpers for the other. They play together a LOT. Both inside the house and out in the back yard. With two you get twice the Vet bills. Twice the house breaking. Twice the dogs to walk everyday. Twice the hair. Twice the food to buy and twice the poop to pick up! You also get twice the love though. You have not been truly loved until you have been loved by a Golden IMHO.

upload_2019-10-27_7-16-24.jpeg

Spider Man

73458980_2448799535217665_8399047459178807296_n.jpg

Costco and Walmart were all decked out last week and fully stocked for Xmas. Every year it gets earlier and earlier. Costco even has Black Friday sales prices on TV's starting this week......

You should have got both of them!
Getting both wasn't a choice. We had reserved only one and my wife's little dog wouldn't be happy. He won't be happy with the new puppy, but he will get over one. He is kinda old and grumpy sometimes. This is him in all his glory, in his favorite spot, between my legs,sleeping. 1572188529580.jpeg

Last edited:
In some ways two is easier than one. We have two Golden's 6 mo's difference in age. They are inseparable now. If I have to take one to the Vet the other sits at the door and whimpers for the other. They play together a LOT. Both inside the house and out in the back yard. With two you get twice the Vet bills. Twice the house breaking. Twice the dogs to walk everyday. Twice the hair. Twice the food to buy and twice the poop to pick up! You also get twice the love though. You have not been truly loved until you have been loved by a Golden IMHO.

View attachment 57209

Completely agree.

IMG_7410.JPG

Mama and her fawn. Just over two months since the flood waters receded, lots of hard work and sweat, the property is back to normal. The stand I was sitting in is 10’ off of the ground and had 2’ of water in it. Food plots look like a golf course, we had a lot of rain just before this picture. Saw plenty deer, they all looked very healthy and well fed.
EB9AE160-6023-4EBD-BB39-8994D241B0EE.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back