Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warrenton
Warranty is 8yrs, 100,000 miles on model 3.

To give you an idea, the highest mileage model s known is nearing 600,000 miles and is on its 2nd battery pack.

I wonder how many miles the 'Starman' has put on Elon's roadster by now. :D

Warranty is 8yrs, 100,000 miles on model 3.

To give you an idea, the highest mileage model s known is nearing 600,000 miles and is on its 2nd battery pack.

I have the long range Model 3, and here's the warranty:

• Model 3 with Long-Range Battery - 8 years or 120,000 miles, whichever comes first, with minimum 70% retention of Battery capacity over the warranty period.

https://www.tesla.com/support/vehicle-warranty

68528242_2482243798465688_1639389575228948480_n.jpg

I like the bird netting and the subtle birds on the powerlines. There sinister presence suggesting that no grape is safe!

So far I haven't seen a single bird eat a grape here - but I haven't been growing them very long.

We've been slumming in California for the better part of a week then a couple of days in Havasu, sure glad to be home again. This picture is from 10:45, Sunday before last at Agave Highlands Golf Course, 5 minutes away, in Cornville. I practiced for about 45 minutes (my bag is the only one on the range) and only saw one group tee off and two groups come in on the ninth hole. High that day was right at 90 degrees.
Range.jpg

So this just happened to me as well. Out front watering the Dahlia's and a Hummer appears right in front of me and slowly starts moving in closer and closer towards the water spray. Just held it steady and he slowly moved into the stream and got a couple drinks and a light bath in the process as well. Very cool experience.

So this just happened to me as well. Out front watering the Dahlia's and a Hummer appears right in front of me and slowly starts moving in closer and closer towards the water spray. Just held it steady and he slowly moved into the stream and got a couple drinks and a light bath in the process as well. Very cool experience.

That's real cool, would be nice seeing it drink from your hand

You know you disabled playback on other sites? Very cool though!

Latest posts

Back