Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sense a disturbance in the force coming soon......

Hope you packed a large bottle of......

GUEST_6e1852d9-5f21-4494-9fce-0ad31381ceb4

LOL [emoji23]

The doorway at the end of the hallway is our office. The door to the left is our bedroom. Since we moved in I've always felt off balance at night when making the left turn into the bedroom sometimes attributing it to a few drinks. I knew the floor was not flat but this morning was the first time we had the office door shut and I realized just how crowned the hallway floor was. Won't be blaming it on Wine tonight......
FlatFloors.jpg

Yes. First trip west skiing for me. When we got to Loveland (coming up from Denver) we opted to take the scenic route to Silverthorne. Fabulous scenery everywhere we went. Turned out to be a great way to enter into ski country.

It is a beautiful trek. How'd you like the skiing out there? I used to go every year (a good friend of mine lives out there), but it's been a while. Much better than East Coast. If you ever get a chance, go to Utah - even better.

It is a beautiful trek. How'd you like the skiing out there? I used to go every year (a good friend of mine lives out there), but it's been a while. Much better than East Coast. If you ever get a chance, go to Utah - even better.

We went out there every summer for 15 years, in that Loveland-Estes Park general area. But we were after trout! It's wild when you've been to a place so many times, you know local people and they invite you into their homes. Haven't been there in a long time, though.

Latest posts

Back