Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
60887194_1227841487397735_217498355050217472_n.jpg

Elephant Rock, Nature Caprices Tongaporutu Beach, New Zealand.

If you use the Web Version they are all quite visible and able to be seen. The app, at least for me on my Android device often shows me that. I think it has something to do with how the pics are added.

The pics show that way due to how the pics are brought in to the forum, basically per @TxBrew , you should not copy/paste links but the picture itself.
Yes, they show properly when viewed through the normal computer web browser, but I often use the app on my iPhone.

The pics show that way due to how the pics are brought in to the forum, basically per @TxBrew , you should not copy/paste links but the picture itself.
Yes, they show properly when viewed through the normal computer web browser, but I often use the app on my iPhone.

I use the app most of the time, myself.

I am doing exactly what @TxBrew said to do. I am not copying and pasting links but clicking on the image and copying the image and then pasting the image directly into the reply box.

Latest posts

Back