Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister and I going through old family photos last week. Last Friday evening (4/26) was Dad's estate personal property sale. Wow, I am glad I went through and took as many of his tools as I felt were real good ones, because everything sold dirt cheap! Like new B&D radial arm saw, $5. Cast iron table saw with 1 hp motor, $1. Delta 10" bench drill press, $10. And like that. Sheesh! But the idea was to get the stuff gone so we can sell the house, and we did that. About 90% left that night. Now to get down to selling the old home place I grew up in.

TERRY ME 1.jpg

Bud break in eastern WA State.

04-29-19-6273.jpg

Fun day yesterday with our first out of town guests. We took them to our first visit to "Out of Africa Park" about 10 miles south from the house. We reserved spots on the "supermog" which is basically a flat bed isuzu with a roof and benches but a really neat way to see the park. besides the animal enclosure areas you get to travel the 20 or 30 acre Serengeti area where a number of different animals interact and run pretty much loose. Not a mega zoo or park by any means, a little over 100 total acres but a really worthwhile visit if you're out this way.
giraffeSmaller.jpg ZebraSmaller.jpg

Fun day yesterday with our first out of town guests. We took them to our first visit to "Out of Africa Park" about 10 miles south from the house. We reserved spots on the "supermog" which is basically a flat bed isuzu with a roof and benches but a really neat way to see the park. besides the animal enclosure areas you get to travel the 20 or 30 acre Serengeti area where a number of different animals interact and run pretty much loose. Not a mega zoo or park by any means, a little over 100 total acres but a really worthwhile visit if you're out this way.
View attachment 54526 View attachment 54527

Great shot of the giraffe.

Latest posts

Back