Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gonna take the challenge some day?

RON SWANSON CHALLENGE* - $30.99
The record is 7 patties by Big Steve. The new record will be 8 patties & 16 slices of cheese. You have ½ hour to consume the challenge with a basket of fries, if you can clean the plate, it is free. The current record holder receives HAPPY HOUR BEER pricing all the time!

We took a quick run over to Prescott this morning, picked up some stuff we couldn't get in town, and had lunch at a really cool spot our friends picked out. It was called Plaza Liquor and Deli, food was good, craft beer was good but the wine, beer, liquor and cigar selections were pretty incredible.

@ibglowin, the couple we were with shared a single patty Ron Swanson burger, we shared and southwest patty melt that we want to recreate at home and a very forgettable mac and cheese. One of these days, my friend, we will meet up, seems our paths cross, just at different times.
Mike

Funny story. I have always thought Prescott would be the perfect place to move to in retirement as its about halfway between Phoenix and Flag. Not too hot, not too cold, 4 seasons. It has a Costco (LOL)..... :)

When Mrs IB took our daughter out to UCSB years ago to start school they stopped off at some friends that had just moved to Prescott from Los Alamos in retirement. Beautiful big new house on a couple acres. Very remote, very dark at night. They spent the night, it was late Summer and as usual the nights were cool and the house was open, AC not needed. She said the window screens were completely covered with every kind of ginormous flying bug in the world and they all wanted to be inside the house desperately. She felt like she was in some B rated horror movie. She told me she would never move to Prescott after that experience. I think we are staying put here. No flying bugs really. We do have our fair share of spiders though!

Lets do this! :)

D3gIQ6TU8AAdh1k.jpg

Back