Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urban wildlife rummaging thru our roof top garden, peppers, tomatoes, cala lily seed pods, etc, washed in the dog water dish, can't even get mad. We have a pet/cat door out to our roof deck and this raccoon has not only pilfered our garden but entered the house twice. Lori was in the bathroom the other morning and the raccoon entered and was like, hey what's going on. She woke me up and by the time I got downstairs it was eating from the cat food and didn't care how close I got. Got the broom and shooed it out. Two cats and a golden retriever did nothing but watch. Lori took this shot of the pilfering.
Racoon.jpg

Have to admit that is a pretty cute looking "thief"!

Time for a live trap of the little critter and then let out at a very remote location.

Urban wildlife rummaging thru our roof top garden, peppers, tomatoes, cala lily seed pods, etc, washed in the dog water dish, can't even get mad. We have a pet/cat door out to our roof deck and this raccoon has not only pilfered our garden but entered the house twice. Lori was in the bathroom the other morning and the raccoon entered and was like, hey what's going on. She woke me up and by the time I got downstairs it was eating from the cat food and didn't care how close I got. Got the broom and shooed it out. Two cats and a golden retriever did nothing but watch. Lori took this shot of the pilfering.

Well, if nothing else, she captured a great photo.

View attachment 50987
that's a Garbage Panda!

I had to go figure out what a trash panda was, I ain't never heard them called that. I must have missed that in Gaurdians of the Galaxy..

Ain't redneck enough - but yer a-learnin' !!!! :D

Just saw Lewis Black here live - he was like, "What the f____ is a trash panda?" Peeps in audience yelled "Raccoon!" and he cracked up.

Ain't redneck enough - but yer a-learnin' !!!! :D

Just saw Lewis Black here live - he was like, "What the f____ is a trash panda?" Peeps in audience yelled "Raccoon!" and he cracked up.

Probably won't get much more redneck, wife wants to buy a summer house further north than Missouri (like Minnesota) and a winter house down in Texas or someplace warm. But I suppose redneck is a state of mind, not place. (oh and I have no idea where she thinks the money for two domiciles is coming from, maybe her next husband or something).

I loves me some Lewis Black, my wife doesn't care for him, there's no accounting for taste, now is there.

Probably won't get much more redneck, wife wants to buy a summer house further north than Missouri (like Minnesota) and a winter house down in Texas or someplace warm. But I suppose redneck is a state of mind, not place. (oh and I have no idea where she thinks the money for two domiciles is coming from, maybe her next husband or something).

I loves me some Lewis Black, my wife doesn't care for him, there's no accounting for taste, now is there.

Redneck is a state of mind. Ever evolving.

I have heard a second home is a money trap. I am thinking nice travel trailer instead.

I have seen Lewis live twice and would not hesitate to do it again. He walked onstage and the crowd gave him a standing ovation. To which he replied:

"You f---ers give me a standing ovation, and I haven't even done a g-- d--n thing yet!" :)

And it was ON after that!

A picture of a mesmerized wife watching her first load of laundry run on an appliance she chose (I will name it "Laundry can be bliss"). The bliss will last for a week, tops, then I'll be doing most of the laundry, again. It's a good excuse to surf this forum and sample some alcoholic beverages (my computer is about 20 feet from the right edge of this image). She didn't even notice that I took the picture (with a flash to boot). It's so spacious that I can't reach to the bottom of the tub without turning on various buttons, there in the front of the unit, with my shapely abdomen. I've modified my entry point to remove clothes to the right side of the unit.

She's happy, which makes me happy, now I've just gotta pay for them. Another reason I didn't buy fresh grapes this Fall...there's always next year. I'll live vicariously through @jgmann67's grape batches he's picking up tomorrow.

9-28-18_appliance-bliss.jpg

Latest posts

Back