Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to install a 220V charger at the house?

Already done prior to getting delivery, NEMA 14-50 using cable #6 and 50A breaker.
I wanted to use a cable that can support 60A so in case I install their home charger I just have to swap the breaker and replace it with a 60A.

Currently, this setup gives me ~30mi/hr and am very happy with it.

Last edited:
What does the equate to as far as a recharge time?

The current Model 3 is said to be capable of 310 miles on a full charge, according to specs (although some people who like to hyper-mile, like me, claim to get a lot more...), so overnight I can get a full charge if I park it in my garage (which I do every day) say around 6pm until I go to work in the morning around 9am.

I really don't need this much anyways because my commute to work is about 40 miles RT.

But they recommend to keep it plugged in and you can setup the charging time intervals and how much. Mine is setup to charge the battery up to 90%, which is what they recommend, unless you're going on a long trip then is ok to let it charge to 100%.

This 'spaceship' is super cool, once you go electric I think there's no turning back...!!! LOL

Been having some crazy evening monsoonal thunderstorms all over NM. This one was a few nights ago in ABQ. NM is one of the highest states for lightening strikes. FL wins that one but we try hard to keep up!

38223869_2097179340353261_2294949086660395008_n.jpg

Back