Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a kool 1984 IH Cub Cadet!!! If I am not mistaken one of the IH models was very popular with the mini tractor pull crowd. Have you considered a big turbo and alcohol fuel? :D

It's a pain in the arse, for sure. I tell my wife all fall and winter that I'm going to kill it all and start over. But in May-July, it looks great.
Not that I'm into using extra chemicals, but have you ever tried that Preen stuff? Someone gave me a jug of it and I've never tried it. I'm assuming it's like the stuff they sell that keeps the crabgrass seeds from actually becoming plants (inhibits germination, or possibly kills the young seedling, never researched it).

PS. if you ever have to move again, show the house in May, for sure! I used to maintain my parent's estate and the combination of rhododendrons, azaleas and dogwood trees are hard to beat, especially when they overlap with their blooms.

PS. if you ever have to move again, show the house in May, for sure! I used to maintain my parent's estate and the combination of rhododendrons, azaleas and dogwood trees are hard to beat, especially when they overlap with their blooms.

Funny you mention that. The house was listed in February when we bought it. But the pictures in the listing included front yard shots that looked to be from mid/late June. Lilly's in full force, etc. Both my wife and I were excited moving in that April to see what was going to pup up.

jswordy
Wow that's a sweet looking puller! I always want to build one but never got it done! I go to the state fair every year to see them run! May I ask what model that is? :)

That was originally an IH Cub Cadet 782. It has been extensively modified, including being lengthened.

Here ya go, wrongway!

1367721.jpg

And if it's outrageous you're looking for, well...

V8cub-1.jpg

FUN FACT: Almost every garden tractor puller you see, regardless of brand or color, will have a Cub Cadet differential pushing it down the track. They are that tough.

Latest posts

Back