Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Roofers tend to be a little rough around the like that! :) Just make sure all 300lbs stays off that long awning overhang!
Always feels good to complete a project like that. Actually, -are you finished? If so I’d like to make a couple friendly suggestions to finish ‘er off.

Yep, finished,

Yep, finished,

All of the new pressure treated lumber, if you planned on staining or sealing, definitely wait a while to do it. A couple months at least. So all the moisture in it can dry out.
Also, and most importantly, enjoy your new screened in deck! I always enjoyed sitting in our screened in porch during bad storms.
** might already be common knowledge. But I actually never knew about that before. And was doing it wrong my entire life**

Last edited:
Any one know what this is?20180421_193259.jpg . Was given two of them. They have grapes eched in them and the one stand is grape leaf decorated

We

Varis, an investment towards retiring to the DR?

That would be awesome for all your friends here on WMT! We could visit you every winter ;)

Yes, that is what I was thinking. I may instead invest in an apartment (tower) in Santo Domingo, they've been building so many towers that is unreal.
My friend is going in June to Punta Cana and is decided to invest there as a retirement choice.

Yes, that is what I was thinking. I may instead invest in an apartment (tower) in Santo Domingo, they've been building so many towers that is unreal.
My friend is going in June to Punta Cana and is decided to invest there as a retirement choice.

I'd really prefer you got a place right on the beech. Thanks :)

Don't forget we also need roving bar service

Hahaha! A born manager! Anytime a manager says "we need" to me, I know it is "I" who will be doing!

Not that I disagree... we DO need roving bar service! LOL...

I have a friend who has been going to Haiti for years with US AID on farmer to farmer missions. Some nice vistas in that general area, and prices are good. I always think about Belize or Costa Rica for an expat retirement. Last time, he went to Guatemala and I was wowed by the scenery there, too.

Latest posts

Back