Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First day this year in the 70's, nice sunny day. Had to grill out. Hamburgers, cheese burgers, homemade brats, potato wedges and corn on the cob. AND a 10 year old bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. My god!, was this wine good! Almost wish I'd saved it for a good steak.
Life is good!
View attachment 48076

Prep'ing baby back ribs for the smoker tomorrow!

Good looking grub - join us in the "What's for Dinner" thread with those ribs.

That’s a common nylon spring clamp. They cost about $1.50 at harbor freight depending on size. I sure you could order online from various sources. They can break with hard use in a shop - but they are so cheap I buy a bagful of assorted sizes. They have many household uses, too.

The clamp ends are flat surfaces that swivel - and they don’t really clamp on a round siphone tube. But for me it was still a very handy way to suspend the siphon above the lees, and I just soaked it sanitizer with everything else. Worked like a charm:).

Carry on without me if you must...

Too damn funny and appropriate.

(Shaking fist): Damn you Varis! I just came it from shoveling "heart attack snow" -- wet and heavy. It is still coming down. :snw

But please, enjoy yourself in DR! :)

Last edited:
Investment condos never work out. I know of many who, while on vacation, opted to purchase but ended up wishing they have never bought. Resale was next to impossible at the original price paid.

In the long run, given that you have limited vacation time, you will be much better off financially if you simply rent a place for the time that you need them.

Think of it this way. How much would it cost to rent a PALACE down there? Would $3,000 cover it? Would a vacation condo cost much more?

Latest posts

Back