Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. I wouldn't go in there for 5 seconds, a spelunker i am not....................

Yeah, I hooked him up with a National Speleological Society Fellow I know. I think in summer once the water goes down, they may explore it right out to the end. That way, he gets to see what all is there and my other friend gets to see the cave, too, and keep everyone safe. They are both perfect cave size and physique. All I want out of it is photos to view with a glass of wine. :D

@GregND

You look like you have plenty of room for an observatory and I bet you have pretty dark skies out there. No trees to block your view!

I like the Margarita idea more, also, but it DOES look more like a floor-polishing felt than a drink!

That reminds me of a silly tale. At work, someone had a receipt for dinner while on travel for a "Margherita pizza." The oh-so-wordly people in the financial office denied the reimbursement claim because we are not allowed to pay for alcohol. :slp

Went without a laundry room for a couple weeks while putting it back together. It’s Finished enough to set em and get some clean clothes! No more sorting through the bottom of be barrel.
These new units are fancy pants. It plays jingles, has an app, steam cleans, folds and puts back in drawer for ya. Amazing. IMG_0626.jpg

Went without a laundry room for a couple weeks while putting it back together. It’s Finished enough to set em and get some clean clothes! No more sorting through the bottom of be barrel.
These new units are fancy pants. It plays jingles, has an app, steam cleans, folds and puts back in drawer for ya. Amazing.

Is that the new house, or the old one?

These new units are fancy pants. It plays jingles, has an app, steam cleans, folds and puts back in drawer for ya. Amazing. View attachment 47008

I sure hope that is a gas dryer with the 120 outlet. Especially since it steams, folds and puts away. LOL

These new units are fancy pants. It plays jingles, has an app, steam cleans, folds and puts back in drawer for ya. Amazing. View attachment 47008

They're really pricey too..!! :D

They're really pricey too..!! :D
They can be. Heather is great at finding deals though. These Samsung’s from depot together are almost the cost of a one in similar models.

I sure hope that is a gas dryer with the 120 outlet. Especially since it steams, folds and puts away. LOL
. Sure is. Ran the black steel lines myself- for the 1st time. (So much easier than I anticipated)

Is that the new house, or the old one?
new place. Temporary room. To keep the laundry out of MY basement i promised to giver her a proper work space soon- when we revamp that entire lower level. After the bathroom and after the kitchen. This place will forever be under construction! —-the weird thing is I kinda like that. I need projects to keep myself busy.

Last edited:
They can be. Heather is great at finding deals though. These Samsung’s from depot together are almost the cost of a one in similar models.

. Sure is. Ran the black steel lines myself- for the 1st time. (So much easier than I anticipated)

new place. Temporary room. To keep the laundry out of MY basement i promised to giver her a proper work space soon- when we revamp that entire lower level. After the bathroom and after the kitchen. This place will forever be under construction! —-the weird thing is I kinda like that. I need projects to keep myself busy.

I had to give up on the American brands in the "regular" price range; went through dryers one after another like crazy. Bought a floor model LG from HD and man is that nice. If the washer ever goes, I'll go that route there, too. I don't need the app, for crying out loud. Do like the quiet operation and catchy tunes it plays. LOL. It sure beats the old buzzers.

28783221_1573099832787644_2840878524026558878_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back