Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, like that's fair... Post a picture of a cute puppy. Man, anyone of us could get a gazillion "likes" doing that.

This thread title should be amended to add at the end ".. . except cute puppy dogs." :)

Sweetpea Farms, Parks City, TN. Current Conditions: Snow. 2-4 inches expected. Temp: 22; Winds: W 4-10 mph; Wind Chill: 15. Schools, businesses and federal installations: Closed. By Friday it will be 48, by Sunday, 59.

cowsnow1 001.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, like that's fair... Post a picture of a cute puppy. Man, anyone of us could get a gazillion "likes" doing that.

This thread title should be amended to add at the end ".. . except cute puppy dogs." :)

Either that or amend it to include a LOVE button! :D

I took my leftover apples that we used to make apple juice and put them in the backyard - Guess who decided to stop over for a bite to eat ?

View attachment 45883 View attachment 45884

Can you hunt over bait? I have two neighbors, one to the south of me and one to the north , that feed the deer as "pets". Because of the deer travel back and forth to the feeders, crossing on the west side of my property, my bow hunting is restricted to the east side of my property [Which BTW I would do anyway so as not to upset my neighbors. Both those feeding the deer and those driving the road bordering my west property line.]

Can you hunt over bait? I have two neighbors, one to the south of me and one to the north , that feed the deer as "pets". Because of the deer travel back and forth to the feeders, crossing on the west side of my property, my bow hunting is restricted to the east side of my property [Which BTW I would do anyway so as not to upset my neighbors. Both those feeding the deer and those driving the road bordering my west property line.]

I am impressed that there is a not-insignificant difference between the east and west sides of your property. For me, that would be about 40 feet!

Reminds me of a joke:

A Texan was in a pub in Ireland, bragging about how much bigger and better everything is in Texas. Eventually, he blusters "Son, back home, it takes me A FULL DAY to drive across my property." The Irishman looked at him sincerely, lowered his voice, and sympathetically said "Yeah, I know what you mean. I had a car like that once, too."

Sorry no hunting in our backyard or U will be shot !!

We luv all of animals that come around - foxes,hawks, coyotes, deer, I think that is mainly it - other than me in the back yard.

Sorry no hunting in our backyard or U will be shot !!

We luv all of animals that come around - foxes,hawks, coyotes, deer, I think that is mainly it - other than me in the back yard.

What if it were an Aberdeen Angus cow that roamed into your backyard? :)

cute-dog-jpg.45871

OK, two can play this game....

How about kittens in bubbles! Take that!

upload_2018-1-18_7-57-3.jpeg

Latest posts

Back