Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't a photo, but is kinda neat in and of itself. The story of how one person went from a Wall Street stock trader to being a winemaker and making (from what I understand) some fairly good pinot noir. It is rather long, like over an hour, but I enjoyed it.

https://stefansargent.dunked.com/pinot

Interesting video. NSFW due to language. I'm not sure I would buy this guy's wine.

So what's the test? Posting the photo or a test for us as to what kind of wine? I guess a coconut wine if there is such a thing.

LOL no, just testing the photo. I hadn't tried uploading a picture since the forum switch.

I've had to reduce most all my photo files by 50% in order to get them to load.

I take most of my pics on my iPhone. Then I mail them to myself and load them on the PC. When emailing, the iPhone gives you a size option, and looks like all of them are small enough to upload here. That pic was 146 KB which is "medium."

For what its worth and I'm sure its not much... I just was out with my puppy so she could take her last pee before going to bed. The light from my hunting headlamp did an interesting job of illuminating the weeds in the area of where she pees so I thought I'd take a picture to see how it looks uploaded. Not as interesting as I saw it because of the flash from the camera lighting background weeds but here it is non-the-less...
.IMAG1207[1].jpg

Wow! What other forum could you go to and get four "Likes" for posting a picture of some back yard weeds? :pic

My GF makes elaborate candies and cupcakes for parties. This is one she made for this weekend. She is like those guys on the wedding cake TV shows, except she only makes candies and cupcakes. (she says full cakes are too much work haha)

Anyhow, here is what she was working on last week. Everything except the gold circle it's sitting on is edible.

B_qV2oRwcvQ5LZl364H52AVC5NPaWKaRp7JO9KYzVfIMNOCGS9MSGEsUIP2xKAYen5zpsofq4GQyVdyBL-EaLZ5bm9oNvWyVUrt0263mOcdOrZarmMdTnjc2EFs4s3-LPpn1VxmuNqTwVD28maN_Sn_aMHdwb5qhdlNqSt7pRtVMhbggIap0xDK2m-YV8G2TNE-saYJcBKhN1emPSimSO26nO6O8LfgQvrayIzuJyoJ-p9s5f-GvDFO7ozk_iI2bSa_8G4OJRm65zx_dPNLZqZeD4pzwwMlaJ5En5W8AqaL3-Vk9uhdDXv7HlzdK7FSIo9_XnmM26Rtnz_V7Kuvbhi7T5ZXEbQQqMiPsfnUVHL1nNd5WcHtsayGABm54iIqJJXV_kDlHZEoprl-5z7i3GFXJvyVlbkbbiS6ni9vUN_cCv35XB3JHFilhyjVeyZ1tOsFefqPIIHt9W9z1fCLb1rHcQJqncXubacoTFPukkCUO_DtDX-ZE37kLFUEw9dlIeWsw5ruWkuays0cEdEs9ojpNjCgEATEg0IT-Jy-q7lBQL7XKv7uvYmHm2j1fusV8fvYpko15iG4AwUgUOtH32EF0paCvc89GrwnrHful7zyfc5bPhb_wfT--HAGN0XyzksWcNDZYbvJygQcFC85kmOR5srLHIxZBldOa=w578-h770-no

My GF makes elaborate candies and cupcakes for parties. This is one she made for this weekend. She is like those guys on the wedding cake TV shows, except she only makes candies and cupcakes. (she says full cakes are too much work haha)

Anyhow, here is what she was working on last week. Everything except the gold circle it's sitting on is edible.

QUOTE]

Very nice. Your GF is very talented.

How about a close up photo of just one of those cupcakes? Thanks.

Back