Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just told me wife I was going to resist the urge to buy some T-Shirts from the Life is Good Company. She said I could buy one shirt for every three I got rid of, so I think I get to buy about 20 new shirts. I have way to many, some soiled, some with holes, some both, but they are comfortable.

I just told me wife I was going to resist the urge to buy some T-Shirts from the Life is Good Company. She said I could buy one shirt for every three I got rid of, so I think I get to buy about 20 new shirts. I have way to many, some soiled, some with holes, some both, but they are comfortable.
My beat t-shirts get confiscated for cleaning rags. My drawers were over-flowing, so I don't complain too much -- she doesn't take shirts, she asks me to give them to her, so the really comfortable ones, regardless of holes, don't get taken.

The ones Mrs. WM81 doesn't want are my yard shirts, as I wear then when power washing the house, so they are bleach stained. For whatever reason, those she leaves alone.

Latest posts

Back