Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wondered why ThermoDynamics seemed to only be offered as a Mon, Wed, Fri class starting at 730 or so. That has to be a punishment class for Engineers. I was glad there was a dedicated student in my life who believed going to class mattered when I took Thermo. That's probably the only reason I was able to eek out a B from that class. Had I been on my own, I would have been lucky to get a D, due to non-attendance. I was an under-motivated student at best. Thankfully my children inherited the attitude my at the time girlfriend, eventually first wife had.

And I just checked, nowadays the class is taught at 840 MWF, still crazy time for an engineering student, but better.

I think you know I work at a university, and when I've sent that around to various profs they've laughed heartily. This is an actual textbook, a few have pointed out to me. Both profs and students are as averse to thermodynamics class as you apparently were, so the antipathy is there on BOTH sides of the lectern. 😄

I have seen some very questionable accessories offered by auto manufacturers over the years, but this one has to be close to the top of the "most ridiculous" for me.

View attachment 93168
Honestly, that's a fantastic option!

I have a device on my car that I have to blow into before I can start the car. If I don't test positive for coffee, it won't start.

The device was installed in the name of public safety.

Last edited:

Yes, that has even been pointed out here on WMT!
[/QUOTE]

...proving yet again that all engineers think alike. 🤣

Latest posts

Back