Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had 'em when I was a kid, and we never had problems as we were smart enough that everyone stood behind whoever was tossing. No one in my group qualified for a Darwin award.
I was looking up border regulations for CDcrew's post about bringing wine across the border while travelling through Canada to Alaska.

We must have been the lucky few! These things are such a threat to our way of life that in all governmental wisdom they have made the top 4 list of prohibited items. Along with baby walkers. :rolleyes:

We are so lucky to have these institutions in place.

Prohibited consumer products​

This is a partial list of consumer products that are banned in Canada and cannot be imported:

• Baby walkers
  • Infant self-feeding devices
  • Jequirity beans and items containing them
  • Lawn darts with elongated tips
The full list can be viewed by following a link, but these are the ones so dangerous and offensive that they make the short list.

Last edited:
Me, my brother, and friends used to have a game where we threw jarts over the house and scored points by catching them before they hit the ground. There were a few non-life-threatening injuries before our parents took them away. Sometimes I wonder how we lived to be adults 🤣.

Latest posts

Back