Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one seems to directly contradict your previous 4 memes! 🤣
Do you think so, Paul? I took it as a caution to us not to be held prisoner by some unfortunate or misguided choices that we may have made in the past, learn from them and move on with our lives. I don't see how this interpretation contradicts the other memes. Perhaps you have a different interpretation.

Do you think so, Paul? I took it as a caution to us not to be held prisoner by some unfortunate or misguided choices that we may have made in the past, learn from them and move on with our lives. I don't see how this interpretation contradicts the other memes. Perhaps you have a different interpretation.

Oh, don't take my jape too seriously. It was meant to be a small joke. I was merely noting was there was a wistful, good-old-days, sepia-tinted character to a couple (not 4, as I said earlier) of the previous memes, and this seemed to me to contrast with the directive not to be a prisoner to your past. I agree that your interpretation of the last one is more fitting.

Oh, don't take my jape too seriously. It was meant to be a small joke. I was merely noting was there was a wistful, good-old-days, sepia-tinted character to a couple (not 4, as I said earlier) of the previous memes, and this seemed to me to contrast with the directive not to be a prisoner to your past. I agree that your interpretation of the last one is more fitting.

Hijacking just to say it takes a bottle of good Bordeaux for me to become a "wistful, good-old-days, sepia-tinted character." 🤣 🤣 🤣 That is all.

Back