Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe OCD people would choose either B or D, due to the symmetry. I would choose A and then with a sharp knife cut through the container through the center of the two empty spaces next to the eggs. This would make the container smaller in the refrigerator and make it more balanced due to the distribution of the weight. :)

I put this on my FB page and every OCD friend so far has voted B. Like it even matters. :D Go figure.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but aren't you missing the part where the "little brother" beat the "big brother" 37-33?

Very astute of you! Seeing how I live in the region and have friends from Michigan (one of them is a UPer), this is a topic of discussion here. And did you notice that UC won their championship. I didn't go to UC, but I'm VERY familiar with the costs of attending (son got under grad and grad degrees from there).

Very astute of you! Seeing how I live in the region and have friends from Michigan (one of them is a UPer), this is a topic of discussion here. And did you notice that UC won their championship. I didn't go to UC, but I'm VERY familiar with the costs of attending (son got under grad and grad degrees from there).

Roll Tide Roll. :D

Yes, I did see that Cincinnati crashed the Power 5 party. Good for them, except that they beat my alma mater along the way :(

Latest posts

Back