Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that on FB last week. I laughed and laughed as well. I need to find someone with a baby so I can try it out.
I've been using the DuckDuckGo browser and search engine for several years. The name is silly, but it's anti-tracking.

Casual Friday, naw. That's every day for us folks who work from home (and you are welcome for the visual!!!)
I have been WFH for 16 months ... folks would be happy the camera on my laptop doesn't work -- IF it worked and they could see me. But at least I wear underwear!

:p

I have been WFH for 16 months ... folks would be happy the camera on my laptop doesn't work -- IF it worked and they could see me. But at least I wear underwear!

I've been working from home for something like 23 years now. (Dang, where has the time gone) When I first started doing it, my mentor, who hired me said some folks don't really get dressed, but he always got up, put on a collared polo shirt, at least and pants. So that's what I started doing. I have now given in and gone with the flow, normally a T-Shirt and shorts, no shoes (with Kenney Chesney playing in the background).

Latest posts

Back