Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are all LPs. I still own the very first album I bought, "The Best of the Guess Who." It was $2.99 brand new, and I paid for it with lawn mowing money.

View attachment 75853

I wish I still had a few of the things I bought with lawn mowing money.

Last edited:
I admit to jumping back in a few years ago and this "joke" is spot on as far as accuracy.

Started out with Mrs IB and I having two of the old wooden produce crates of albums out in the garage and of course no way to play them. Had to buy a new turntable, wanted a good one so $$$. Then after trying to get it adjusted without any tools and not being happy with the performance I bought a stylus force scale gauge and a stylus alignment tool. Then a new record care kit. Then a case of dust off. Then you realize your new fancy direct drive turntable is completely manual and won't even pick up the arm at the end of the LP so you have to stay close. Then you realize some of those old album sides are as little as 12 min in length..... Then you kick yourself for not taking better care of your albums when you were 17 years old and you start the search for a decent replacement at the used record stores all over multiple states. Then you give up with what you find in the stores and end up repurchasing the album "new" from Amazon for a mere $30 a pop.........

I admit to jumping back in a few years ago and this "joke" is spot on as far as accuracy.

Started out with Mrs IB and I having two of the old wooden produce crates of albums out in the garage and of course no way to play them.

I, too, once had mine in produce crates. Easy to lug them between home and college. The crates were free back then. Now? $$$$ :p

Latest posts

Back