Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True Story. I had an employee years ago. She was over 6' tall, loud, funny, intelligent and unfiltered, I loved her wit. She came in one morning and saying she hit a guy walking in a parking lot while backing her Suburban out of her space. He slapped her truck and started yelling at her to watch out. She blurted out "It's your fault - if you weren't wearing camo I probably would have seen you!". No injuries.

TROOF! My folks bought a GE fridge in 1958. It wound up in the basement, still in use. Quit working in 2017. What I find most difficult to take is that the formerly great American branded appliances don't last anymore. You have to buy foreign brands to get longevity now.

TROOF! My folks bought a GE fridge in 1958. It wound up in the basement, still in use. Quit working in 2017. What I find most difficult to take is that the formerly great American branded appliances don't last anymore. You have to buy foreign brands to get longevity now.
The last time I tried to save an old refrigerator I was told the energy used to keep it running would pay for a new one. With a fancy ice dispenser.

The last time I tried to save an old refrigerator I was told the energy used to keep it running would pay for a new one. With a fancy ice dispenser.

Yeah, I call BS. I got a fancy ice dispenser on my new top of the line fridge. It lasted until three weeks past warranty expiration, $300 for the repairman to reject warranty and to fix it with a part, and then that worked 30 days til it quit again, so I bought a whole new unit for $100 online and installed it myself. Let's see - carry the one - that's FOUR HUNDRED BUCKS, on top of the big price for the fridge. Boy, that'd juice up that old GE for a long time. Out in my farm shop is a 1963 chest Coke branded cooler that I bought at an auction for 25 bucks. Not the best on looks but man does it cool down beer! You do the math.

Latest posts

Back