Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
✌hum, the top 2,, I know for sure work, but the bottom 2 you got me, yep i ain't got a clue bout them,,, oh and on the limb it should be off a peach tree, and also 2 pieces of bailing wire will witch as well,,, also called divining rods,, or witching,,,,,✌
Dawg

All of the first three will work, and having played golf, number four works often, too. My FIL taught me how to witch. It's the strangest feeling when the stick dips down hard all on its own. He taught me that the stick has to be a live cutting and a fruit tree works best, and he had me start out with the pointed end pointing up. I'll never forget, on my second time, he said, "Now this time, I want you to hold on to those branches REAL hard!" I did and they literally twisted so the stick could point down. It is a very strange thing!

So, 15 years later my FIL had passed away and I witched for my new farm well location and found two good strong spots. One was more convenient to power, so I had the well driller over and told him that was where I wanted it. I said nothing about witching it. Danged if he didn't walk back to his truck, pull out a forked branch, and witch it himself. It pulled right down strongly where I had marked, and he drove his stake there. Then I told him.

After they drilled the well to 70 feet, he said they got more than 15 gallons per minute of flow. "You'll never run out of water." My pump is set at 50 feet, and I never have. I have the softest, most wonderful water here. Makes great beer and wine! Yet everyone wonders why I never connected to the county water line that runs across my frontage! :D

All of the first three will work, and having played golf, number four works often, too. My FIL taught me how to witch. It's the strangest feeling when the stick dips down hard all on its own. He taught me that the stick has to be a live cutting and a fruit tree works best, and he had me start out with the pointed end pointing up. I'll never forget, on my second time, he said, "Now this time, I want you to hold on to those branches REAL hard!" I did and they literally twisted so the stick could point down. It is a very strange thing!

So, 15 years later my FIL had passed away and I witched for my new farm well location and found two good strong spots. One was more convenient to power, so I had the well driller over and told him that was where I wanted it. I said nothing about witching it. Danged if he didn't walk back to his truck, pull out a forked branch, and witch it himself. It pulled right down strongly where I had marked, and he drove his stake there. Then I told him.

After they drilled the well to 70 feet, he said they got more than 15 gallons per minute of flow. "You'll never run out of water." My pump is set at 50 feet, and I never have. I have the softest, most wonderful water here. Makes great beer and wine! Yet everyone wonders why I never connected to the county water line that runs across my frontage! :D
Tried it, done it! Fifteen year ago I returned home to Ohio and bought 11 ac plot with farm house. Two months later well pump upchucks and I am left with out water. Could not extract pump so I asked my son if knew anyone who could witch for water. Hell, he says, do it yourself and outfits me with two coat hanger wires. Found a likely spot. Had my brother and son witch it and we all agreed on the same spot. Well is 90 feet down and I don't worry about water.

This is NOT a meme, it's a screen capture from my facebook page. Why on earth would this show up on my page? There is not a single thing on the list of NON NON NON's that I support AND free shipping on $60.00 worth of this NON something I can't imagining spending $5.00 on makes me wonder how much this colored water costs.Non.jpg

This is NOT a meme, it's a screen capture from my facebook page. Why on earth would this show up on my page? There is not a single thing on the list of NON NON NON's that I support AND free shipping on $60.00 worth of this NON something I can't imagining spending $5.00 on makes me wonder how much this colored water costs.View attachment 72635

Plus they used "borne" when they meant "born." That alone would kill it for me! :)

This is NOT a meme, it's a screen capture from my facebook page. Why on earth would this show up on my page? There is not a single thing on the list of NON NON NON's that I support AND free shipping on $60.00 worth of this NON something I can't imagining spending $5.00 on makes me wonder how much this colored water costs.View attachment 72635
That is as wrong as decaf coffee. what's the point?

"Targeted for your benefit". Thanks Zuck.

Latest posts

Back