Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How Long for MLF?
Post primary ML inoculation done on 28 Nov. Opti malo and MLB CH-16 both at recommended dosage and carboys kept at 70°. Wines are French Am hybrids and Syrah. 5 weeks on, Syrah is still working. How long should I wait?

Going to suggest that this question would get better results if posted in the Yeast, Additives & Wine Make Science forum.

Nine Important Facts to Remember as We Grow Older

#9 Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

#8 Life is sexually transmitted.

#7 Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

#6 Men have two motivations: hunger and hanky-panky, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

#5 Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

#4 Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

#3 All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

#2 In the 60's, people took LSD to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

#1 Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today may be a burning issue tomorrow.

The one thing missing on the farm sign: farms aren't public property. Had a house for sale with acres, older buyer commented, "my grandkids will have a great area to ride their motorcycles". I said as long as they are on your property, I don't allow motorcycles on mine. End of sale.....

I have a hard time fathoming that someone would think that way!

I have a hard time fathoming that someone would think that way!

You must not have lived in the country, then, I guess. I have had people grow marijuana on mine! And in my state, possession of 1-5 plants is an automatic 6-10 years in prison. I also have a neighbor with a bad septic system. But he fixed it by channeling the overflow into my pasture. And people move out here from the city and say, well we are in the country now, so the dog can run fee! The dog packs up with others, comes to my place and kills goats. Then there are the hunters and fishermen who think all land is public. Did you know that if someone is trespassing on your land and they get hurt, you are liable? Sigh...

Latest posts

Back