Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@hounddawg, I'm pretty sure there was no offense taken, it's just that this is a thread for meme's, and what you posted were just pictures, not meme's. So the Post a photo, any photo thread is likely a better place for them. That's all.
yeah, but i was not sober enough to know where i was at, l thought i was on the photo, man you're not much help telling me all this after it's to late,, :i
Dawg

Early November is finally here. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent days about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in some lies and maybe twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are just jealous of someone who is successful and has money.

Throw in a hot foreign underwear model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly just going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not.......

Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa.

326506-5a3ee53db818cb4076f405e69247b006.jpg

Back