Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's simply a reference to the really low death rate -- not the infection rate. Just laugh. It was funny.

Well, you all called me out before for posts I made and then removed, so I am calling this one out.

Really? "...a 99.696% chance you won't get it..." is a reference to death rate? Speaking of death rate, more people have died than in any U.S. war since WW II. We've lost roughly double the number we lost in WW I. If projections are correct, by the end of the year the country will lose as many people as the number of graves in Arlington National Cemetery. Friday was our highest daily contraction rate so far.

It's sad it has been politicized and that's why we should all stay away from that aspect of it.

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 9.36.11 AM.png

Well, you all called me out before for posts I made and then removed, so I am calling this one out.

Really? "...a 99.696% chance you won't get it..." is a reference to death rate? Speaking of death rate, more people have died than in any U.S. war since WW II. We've lost roughly double the number we lost in WW I. If projections are correct, by the end of the year the country will lose as many people as the number of graves in Arlington National Cemetery. Friday was our highest daily contraction rate so far.

Low death rate does not seem relevant when someone has lost friends/family to Covid. Pretty sobering to have a close friend's family declare DNR one day and the next day turn off the ventilator. He was gone within the hour.

It's sad it has been politicized and that's why we should all stay away from that aspect of it.

View attachment 67459
Sorry to cause problems, it has been deleted.

View attachment 67459
Even a crisis like this is political. Ask a politician. We have the same problem in the UK. It's far easier to criticize than to help or make a positive suggestion. It makes me laugh so much I want to cry.

Latest posts

Back