Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, there is a 100% chance I don't get the joke. That sign would imply that only 1 million people in the US would catch Covid if everyone were to be exposed to it. Already, over 8.5 times as many people in the US have ALREADY HAD coronavirus as that.

Am I missing something? Is it simply the joke of a Covid denier? If so, that is fine -- I will know to just ignore it. But I cannot figure out how to interpret it in any rational, but humorous, way.

Well, there is a 100% chance I don't get the joke. That sign would imply that only 1 million people in the US would catch Covid if everyone were to be exposed to it. Already, over 8.5 times as many people in the US have ALREADY HAD coronavirus as that.

Am I missing something? Is it simply the joke of a Covid denier? If so, that is fine -- I will know to just ignore it. But I cannot figure out how to interpret it in any rational, but humorous, way.

That's simply a reference to the really low death rate -- not the infection rate. Just laugh. It was funny.

Latest posts

Back