Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very SAD, SAD story
12,000 Bottles Of Templeton Rye Spill Onto Missouri Highway
Templeton Rye has developed a reputation as a smooth mixing whiskey, employed by bartenders around the world in countless cocktails. Alas, a truck carrying 12,000 bottles of Templeton 4-Year Rye rolled over last week, causing an estimated loss of $325,000 worth of whiskey. Kevin Boersma, Templeton Rye’s processing manager, says the truckload of whiskey belonged to a distributor and was bound for Fort Smith, Arkansas. But it never made it. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the accident. “It’s definitely the strangest thing I’ve ever had happen with a truckload or shipment,” Boersma said. “You could see on the (news) video that maybe some cases might have made it, but I haven’t heard anything official.”

Very SAD, SAD story
12,000 Bottles Of Templeton Rye Spill Onto Missouri Highway
Templeton Rye has developed a reputation as a smooth mixing whiskey, employed by bartenders around the world in countless cocktails. Alas, a truck carrying 12,000 bottles of Templeton 4-Year Rye rolled over last week, causing an estimated loss of $325,000 worth of whiskey. Kevin Boersma, Templeton Rye’s processing manager, says the truckload of whiskey belonged to a distributor and was bound for Fort Smith, Arkansas. But it never made it. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the accident. “It’s definitely the strangest thing I’ve ever had happen with a truckload or shipment,” Boersma said. “You could see on the (news) video that maybe some cases might have made it, but I haven’t heard anything official.”

Not so sad for some folks near the accident, from what I understand.

Latest posts

Back