Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j83q1nr4pkz31.jpg

Forgot about the spaghetti and meatballs. The spaghetti was like the noodles in chicken noodle soup and the meat balls were like eating sawdust balls. I was in the Army 1964-1967 and was in my early 20's. In Basic Training I had the unique experience of eating bread that was baked before I was born. It was C-ration bread baked in 1941 and packed in long cans. Although it was edible, the taste of chemicals was overwhelming. But, like the Mess Sergeant used to say, "I'm just supposed to keep you alive, not get you fat!"

I was in from 2003-2006. Things changed quite a bit. MREs were... Well, The first one tastes fine. But by the time you're on your 12th even the slop beef tips from the mess hall T-rat don't seem so bad anymore.

iu

I wish I could be imaginative enough to take a picture like that.

Thanks Jim, I was trying to figure out a way to hang upside down off my basement rafters...Dangerous at my age!

OK, my ten year old just tool a look. Puzzled at first, but it took him about 4 seconds to figure it out. Ah, youth...

Latest posts

Back