Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that glasses per day? Bottles per week? Cases per month?

I do not see any information on the criteria. I don't believe it is based on reliable data.

vinepair.com/articles/states-drink-most-wine-2019-maps/

I do not see any information on the criteria. I don't believe it is based on reliable data.

vinepair.com/articles/states-drink-most-wine-2019-maps/

'Bus, these are from the previous thread about this that I referenced above:

Could be, but the wine thing is still weird. I looked at the data source. Idaho is in the 1st decile in wine consumption, and the 9th decile in beer consumption. Supposedly they drink 1.3 times as much ethanol from wine as from beer. Nobody else is like that! The next-closest states drink like 0.7 times as much ethanol from wine as from beer. All of the states that are >0.5 times as much are all in the Northeast, plus California.

I worked from the data here (which I think is consistent): https://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/surveillance110/pcyr1970-2016.txt

zzugjkxkpj831.jpg

I'm not sure what went around, but, OK...

In January, 2019, Mike posted the identical infographic with the notation "Way to go NM!" In the next message, you responded "What's up with Idaho?"

In November 2019, Mike posted the same infographic with the notation "Doing my part, obviously." In the next message, you responded "What the heck, Idaho!!??"

Paraphrasing: "The more things change, the more they stay the same".

In January, 2019, Mike posted the identical infographic with the notation "Way to go NM!" In the next message, you responded "What's up with Idaho?"

In November 2019, Mike posted the same infographic with the notation "Doing my part, obviously." In the next message, you responded "What the heck, Idaho!!??"

Paraphrasing: "The more things change, the more they stay the same".

Ha! I knew I'd seen that graphic before. :D

Thanks for the memory, Bubba. That little P38 can opener was one of the best little tools ever invented. I kept one on my dog tags with the chain through the small hole. I liked the turkey, the chicken and the ham. The "beef" was inedible and still had the marks where the jockey applied the whip.

Thanks for the memory, Bubba. That little P38 can opener was one of the best little tools ever invented. I kept one on my dog tags with the chain through the small hole. I liked the turkey, the chicken and the ham. The "beef" was inedible and still had the marks where the jockey applied the whip.
I still have my john wayne can opener on my key chain your right the beef was horrible and the spaghetti and meat balls wasn't any better....!

I still have my john wayne can opener on my key chain your right the beef was horrible and the spaghetti and meat balls wasn't any better....!

Forgot about the spaghetti and meatballs. The spaghetti was like the noodles in chicken noodle soup and the meat balls were like eating sawdust balls. I was in the Army 1964-1967 and was in my early 20's. In Basic Training I had the unique experience of eating bread that was baked before I was born. It was C-ration bread baked in 1941 and packed in long cans. Although it was edible, the taste of chemicals was overwhelming. But, like the Mess Sergeant used to say, "I'm just supposed to keep you alive, not get you fat!"

Latest posts

Back