Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea that was 1989 when Rap was in its infancy still and the lyrics were mostly PG13. Now days I am in shock most of the time at what is out there and popular with a lot of the youth. Not sure where we go from here.

Downhill from here. I can't sit on my porch without hearing filth just from the cars passing.
Yea that was 1989 when Rap was in its infancy still and the lyrics were mostly PG13. Now days I am in shock most of the time at what is out there and popular with a lot of the youth. Not sure where we go from here.

You must not have had children back in the late 80's early 90's whenever he was "hot"

I do, however, really enjoy his remodeling show. He is a real craftsman and the work he does is magnificent. He does have a lot more tattoos than are shown in the video above. Different strokes for different folks.

That song/video was shot 30 years ago so plenty of time for more ink to be added. I watched his show on HGTV a few years back. He was flipping foreclosed McMansions in Palm Beach, FL after the 2009 housing meltdown. Funny he probably has more fame now from a reality TV show than for his rap career.

I do, however, really enjoy his remodeling show. He is a real craftsman and the work he does is magnificent. He does have a lot more tattoos than are shown in the video above. Different strokes for different folks.

81018982_10219457855227313_7222030127184478208_n.jpg

Back