Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is my favorite feature is being able to fit full sheets of plywood and 2x's UNDER my Tonneau cover and not extend beyond the tailgate. And my neighbors are very comfortable on the drive to Costco, and still room for the stock up.

I have never been offered a ride in the back of their Tacoma...

View attachment 101894
I have a 2016 Tacoma. Up front is fine. But you wouldn't want to ride in the back, trust me!

I have a 2016 Tacoma. Up front is fine. But you wouldn't want to ride in the back, trust me!
My '98 is an Xtra cab -- in theory it has a back seat. The backseat isn't bad -- if you're under 5' tall and under 80 lbs. One adult can sit back there ... sideways.

Also in theory, it's also a 5 passenger vehicle -- there are seatbelts in the front for 3. Although the person in the middle needs to be tiny and willing to let the driver fondle them as they shift gears. Whoever described this vehicle as 5 passenger was either really optimistic, really stoned, or really stupid.

On the plus side, the 6' bed is longer than most larger trucks these days, and is barely wide enough for a 4x8' sheet of plywood.

Ed and his wife Norma go to the state fair every year and every year Ed would say,
"Norma, I'd like to ride in that helicopter "

Norma always replied, "I know Ed, but that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks! "

One year Ed and Norma went to the fair, and Ed said, “Norma, I am 75 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance "

To this, Norma replied, “Ed, that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and, fifty bucks is fifty bucks."

The pilot overheard the couple and said, “Folks I'll make you a deal. I will take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and do not say a word, I won't charge You a penny! But if you say one word it is fifty dollars. "

Ed and Norma agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy manoeuvres, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks repeatedly, but still not a word.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Ed and said, “By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I am impressed! "

Ed replied, " Well, to tell you the truth I almost said something when Norma fell out, but f
ifty bucks is fifty bucks!”

Latest posts

Back